2. A Floral Dress. Floral prints for spring are cliche for a reason. The right floral dress is elegant and timeless.
3. A Crossbody Bag. Perfect for all those parties you'll be attending now that everyone is coming out of hibernation and you are bound to have your hands full.
4. A Bright Accessory. To add a pop of fun and personality to any outfit.
5. White Lace. I love white lace for spring whether it's on a dress, skirt, or top. It's light and romantic and something about it that feels just right for spring.
6. A Denim Jacket. A great denim jacket is the ultimate spring layering essential.
7. A Classic Trench. A trench is the perfect transitional coat. There are a lot of budget friendly options but if you have a little extra money to invest in a good quality trench coat, it can last you a lifetime.
8. Fun Flats. I hardly ever wear flats in the winter because I don't want them to get ruined with snow and salt. It always feels so satisfying to break out a fun pair in the spring.
9. Wedges. A neutral and comfortable wedge is an absolute essential for all the outdoor events that come with spring. They go with just about every outfit and you get height without sinking into the grass like you will with heels.
10. Lighter Denim. Whatever fit of denim you prefer, make sure you have a pair in a lighter wash for the spring.
Let me know your spring wardrobe essentials down in the comments!